Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use this website.
The website is owned by Greg Groeneveld.
1. No Attorney Client Relationship.
This website is for general informational purposes only. Because the Law Offices of Greg Groeneveld is a law firm and some of the information on the website relates to legal topics, we want you to understand that we do not create an attorney-client relationship with you when you use the website. By using the website, you agree that the information on this website does not constitute
legal or other professional advice and no attorney-client or other relationship is created between you and Groeneveld Law Offices or Greg Groeneveld.
Do not consider the information on this website to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from a qualified attorney licensed in your state. The information on the website may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date. While we try to revise the website on a regular basis, it may not reflect the most current legal developments. The opinions expressed at or through the website are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.
3. Links to Other Websites,Websites and/or Materials.
Links may appear on the website that may be used to link to other website(s) or websites. These links are provided solely as a courtesy to our website visitors. Groeneveld Law Offices has no control over the linked sites or the materials,
information, goods or services available or contained on these linked sites. Groeneveld Law Offices is not responsible for and does not endorse or
warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked sites or any privacy or other practices of such sites. If you decide to access any of the linked sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. Groeneveld Law Office reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
4. Prohibited Actions.
You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the website in any way. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on the website may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under Federal, State and local law. You may not use the website for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You agree not to use the website to carry out any unauthorized alteration of any data or information on the website or to conduct any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark or other rights of any person or entity. You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any service conducted on the website. The website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. We reserve the right to
limit or deny your access to the website or take other appropriate action if you violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use or if you conduct any activity that violates the rights of any person or entity, or which we in our sole discretion deem unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive or potentially harmful or malicious.
5. Modification of Terms and Conditions of Use.
Groeneveld Law Offices reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to comply with such revisions, so you should visit this page from time to time.
6. Email May Not Be Used to Provide Notice.
Communications made through the website's email and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to Groeneveld Law Offices or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives, such as where notice to Groeneveld Law Offices is required by contract, or any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
7. Disclaimer; Limitation of Damages.
(a) Groeneveld Law Offices expressly disclaims all liability for any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device used to access this website as a result of your use of this website, and expressly disclaims all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this website. THE Website IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, GROENEVELD LAW OFFICES MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE Website WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
(b) USE OF THE Website IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL (INCLUDING,
WITHOUT LIMITATION, SOFTWARE) ACCESSED THROUGH OR OBTAINED BY MEANS OF THE Website.
8. Applicable Laws; Venue.
Groeneveld Law Offices operates the website from its offices in California and makes no representations that materials in the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. The display of the website alone does not subject Groeneveld Law Offices to any specific jurisdiction. Access to the website from any territory where the content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the website from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
You may not use or export any of the website materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim related to the use of the website or to the website materials shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California as applied to agreements made and to be performed entirely therein. Any action arising out of or related to the access, use, content, or existence of this website shall be filed only in the appropriate state or federal court located within the State of California. The access, viewing or use of this website constitutes the user's express permission and consent to the jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts of the State of California for purposes of such actions.
9. The information herein is based upon California law and applies to California state court proceedings. Nothing in this website should be construed as a warranty, guarantee or prediction regarding the outcome of any case. The firm is licensed to practice in the State of California only. Our practice is limited to California.
10. Materials on this web site are for informational purposes only. These materials do not constitute legal advice, should not be considered as legal authority, and do not create an attorney-client relationship. You should not act or rely upon these materials without seeking professional counsel. Sending e-mail also does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Groeneveld Law Offices only establishes an attorney-client relationship with a written fee agreement. We are not able to provide you legal advice or represent you without a written fee agreement. Unless and until an attorney-client relationship is established, e-mail and other communications sent may not be protected as privileged. This site and the content herein may be considered an advertisement under regulations of the California State Bar.
11. We reserve the right to limit or deny your access to the website or take other appropriate action if you violate any provision of these Terms of Service or if you conduct any activity that violates the rights of any person or entity, or which we in our sole discretion deem unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive or potentially harmful or malicious.